The BPSS can:
· Agree installment arrangements if you’re unable to pay your tax on time following the Carillion collapse.
· Suspend any debt collection proceedings.
· Review penalties for missing statutory deadlines.
· Reduce any payments on account.
· Agree to defer payments due to short-term cash flow difficulties.
HMRC can also provide workers and their families with cash support through the Tax Credits system - all the details are on our website.
Most importantly if you’re worried about paying your tax please talk to us because we’re here to help.