A Rochdale businessman, who pocketed nearly £1.25 million from two VAT frauds, has been ordered to repay almost £400,000 or face another four years in jail after an investigation by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Call: 01795 841 310
8.00am - 5.00pm weekdays
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
This Insurance provides you with an opportunitiy to safeguard yourself against the cost of your motor insurance excess in the event of a fault claim or a delay in third party payment. You are provided with a choice of aggregate limits to allow you to select the right level of protection for your needs.
Summary of Cover
- Business Use Included - Cover is provided for social, domestic, pleasure and commuting PLUS personal business use.
- Hire & Reward Option - Options available for vehicles used for hire and reward purposes.
- Choice of Aggregate Limits - You have the freedom to choose the right level of protection, thanks to three different limits to choose from £300 - £500 or £1,000
- Cover for Vehicles up to 3.5Ton - Wide range of vehicle types covered, including vehicles designed to carry up to 7 passengers and to 3.5 Ton in weight.
Motor Excess Protection
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £33.51 p/a »
Hire and Reward Motor Excess
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £61.73 p/a »
Useful DocumentsMotor Excess Policy Wording
Hire & Reward Motor Excess Policy Wording
Solar Insurance Terms of Business Document
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
£300 in any one period of insurance
£500 in any one period of insurance
£1,000 in any one period of insurance
- Claims for excess that do not arise from a main insurance policy
- Claims where the exces ia waived or reimbursed or not exceeded
- Claims which took place outside the period of insurance of this Motor excess insurance policy
- Any Losses caused by war, revolution or any similar event.
Auto Legal Protection Servcies Limited
PO Box 115
FCA No. 300906
The policy is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA, which is fully owned by and is part of the worldwide AXA Group
106-118 Station Road
FCA No. 202664
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.